• When you see a room for the first time, your heart should beat faster. Creating an emotional experience is the fun part of choosing artwork for your space. A well-designed space has beautiful artwork as well as other accessories.
Size It Up:
• Interior design is like a three-dimensional game of chess: You have to think about space both vertically and horizontally. In some cases the space feels too large, and you have enough space to swing dance in the living room. You must break down these rooms and create spaces with scale. In an expansive room, needs different sized artwork. Creating separate spaces with large art screens is always a beautiful option.
Color & Texture:
• The choices that you make when deciding how your home will look have a documented effect on your emotions and perceptions. The bright color pallet will always be cheery while the deeper tones can be sultry. Artwork that you love will always have a place in your home or business. However color and texture should always be considered when styling.
• When lighting artwork in your space, you can utilize layers. Chandeliers create ambient light. which give a beautiful, warm glow, to your space but does not light artwork well. Art lighting is specific to each piece.
• Your artwork style should represent your personality and interests above all else. This is why the, dated saying “need to have artwork that matches the couch” is over! Have fun with your style and your style is sure to be timeless!